Friday, October 10, 2014

A Couple Simple but Great Office Pranks



If you are a bit of a jokester like me, here are a couple easy but effective pranks you can pull on your coworkers: 

Take a sticky note and tear or cut it down in size and place the sticky side onto the underneath your coworker’s computer mouse.  The size doesn’t matter as long as the edges of it do not show when the mouse is sitting on the desk.  I find it good to write something nice on the sticky for your coworker to read when they finally figure out what the problem is. 

The next one requires your coworker be using a two button mouse and be away from their desk for more than a brief moment.  Go to the Control Panel click on the Mouse icon.  In the Button tab, there should be a picture of the mouse for Button configuration.  Click the box and now the mouse will be right click rather than left click.  Remember, to close the windows, you must right click.

Have fun watching them.  Heh heh!

#officepranks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Munich and Romania

This is the first of a multi-part series based on my observations from a recent Eastern European trip my wife and I took. In each I will sh...