Thursday, October 23, 2014

I See A Day



I see a day when weapons of war cease to exist
and mankind can look each other in the eyes

I see a day when all will enjoy spring in their
hearts and crime will stop because it no longer
has a place in our lives

I see a day when humanity will show genuine love
from the heart and not as a means of receiving

I see a day when freedom will rum rampant and
even those ignorant of their slavery will taste the
sweetness of life

I see a day when the word “law” is no longer in
use because each will do what is right concerning
his brother

I see a day when shame and sorrow are
swallowed up along with death and destruction
and they will no longer have victory 

#hopeforthefuture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Munich and Romania

This is the first of a multi-part series based on my observations from a recent Eastern European trip my wife and I took. In each I will sh...