Saturday, March 28, 2015

Testing the Water


The time of training has past
The testing has come at last
 I speak and I proclaim You
Now I know what I must do


Time to walk this road I talk

And tread the way You led
Testing the water, will I float?
Or will I again climb into the boat?


Stripping away the mire and sludge

 Areas before that I wouldn’t budge
But when shaped to the master plan
The flame forges the heart of man  


Give me strength to endure this test

I know You give me what is best
Let me focus on Your loving eye
And I know that I will get by


Time to walk this road I talk

And tread the way You led
Childish ways I leave behind
And a higher road will I find

No comments:

Post a Comment

Munich and Romania

This is the first of a multi-part series based on my observations from a recent Eastern European trip my wife and I took. In each I will sh...