Wednesday, December 17, 2014

My First 1K

I've been blogging now since early October.  Today I reached 1,000 visitors to my blog.  Thank you to all who have stopped by.  For those of you who care, here are a few statistics:

To Entries
The Way    37 hits
Family History:  David Phillips  26  hits
My Heart is Stone   25 hits
Something I have to Work Through  25 hits
Remember Those in Prison  22 hits

Visitors by country
United States  888
Colombia  23
France  20
Costa Rica  12
India  11
Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Venezuela  1 each


Again, thank you to everyone who has visited.  If you like what I write, please consider sharing my blog.  Also, I welcome feedback.  God bless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Munich and Romania

This is the first of a multi-part series based on my observations from a recent Eastern European trip my wife and I took. In each I will sh...