Friday, November 21, 2014

From a Friend

These are words I received from a friend. They moved me to tears.

I learned that God never meant for us to live a life of depression, despair and darkness.  That there is freedom in forgiving others that have wronged you.  His redeeming freedom is truly amazing.

Now, that doesn't say I don't have down days.  I do.  I still struggle with huge insecurity.  Am I really loved?  Am I really worthy of love?  Am I failure as God's child, as a wife, mom, friend, etc.  Those things still haunt me, but I've come to the overwhelming realization that those are all lies the enemy has led me to believe for so many years.  That's not how I was created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Munich and Romania

This is the first of a multi-part series based on my observations from a recent Eastern European trip my wife and I took. In each I will sh...