Monday, November 10, 2014

A Hugger's Confession



I have a confession.  I am a hugger.  Hugs are therapeutic.  They warm your soul and calm your nerves.  They express feelings and emotions that words cannot express.  They reassure you when the world is out of control.  When your body craves affection, not sex, a good, solid, embrace does wonders. 

Hugs are like a warm blanket on a stormy night.  They are a breath of fresh air in a stagnant world.  A strong, loving embrace is balm for a weary heart and a blessing to the giver and receiver. 

I give hugs because I need hugs.  I don’t get enough of them.  When you see me, give me a hug.  

#hugging #hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Munich and Romania

This is the first of a multi-part series based on my observations from a recent Eastern European trip my wife and I took. In each I will sh...