Friday, August 26, 2016

Good News/Bad News

Good News:  I ran for the first time in a year
Bad News:  My back is reminding me why I took a year off

Good News:  I tried running on the balls of my feet, which, I’m told is better for you
Bad News:  A member of the YMCA staff came to me as I ran on the treadmill with concerns about the apparent seizure I was having
 
Good News:  My calves didn’t cramp or tingle while I ran
Bad News:  My left knee hurt at the end

Good News:  When I run, I stretch a lot afterwards
Bad News:  After I run I have to stretch a lot or my back won’t let me move

Good News:  I may write more things about running since I miss it
Bad News:  You will probably see teardrops on your computer screen

Good News:  More than likely, I will run again someday and complain about my back being stiff later
Bad News:  You’ll have to deal with me complaining about my back being stiff after running
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Munich and Romania

This is the first of a multi-part series based on my observations from a recent Eastern European trip my wife and I took. In each I will sh...