Tuesday, April 28, 2015

We Are Accountable

We are the product of our thoughts, decisions, and actions.  What we are now was shaped by what we thought and did in the past.  Therefore, our future is honed by what we think and do today.  We are accountable for our time, actions, relationships, and decisions.  This is being pressed upon me anew.  

Do we understand what we are capable of doing?  We can change the world!!  We can tear down and burn or we can build up and grow.  We can do so much good.  We can touch so many lives. People and relationships can change for the better if we would take ownership of our lives and what we are responsible for.   We could change to world if we would reach out to each other in love and understanding.  From what is going on in the world, I realize there are those who don’t want our love or understanding.  Still, there are so many that need it.  

I don’t think I can adequately state what I mean.  How I wish you could hear the conviction in my voice, see my body language.  For what I can’t say with words, oh God, let them hear between the lines.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Munich and Romania

This is the first of a multi-part series based on my observations from a recent Eastern European trip my wife and I took. In each I will sh...