Saturday, April 11, 2015

Just a Thought (Actually a Warning)

My first blogging experience was fun.  I was able to learn about other people from different parts of the world which is something I like very much.  I was able to express myself and I got some positive feedback. Not everything was positive. 


Suddenly the blog I used, JournalSpace shut down.  The content for all users was lost.  I am happy that most of my content was backed up.  I am the family historian and I viewed it and this blog as a way for me to document my life and thoughts.  Hopefully, 100 years or more from now, someone who wants to know who I am will be able to due to my efforts now. 


My point is that if you value the content you share on Blogspot, back it up or you may be sorry you didn’t. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Munich and Romania

This is the first of a multi-part series based on my observations from a recent Eastern European trip my wife and I took. In each I will sh...