Sunday, October 2, 2016

A smile, a touch, a kiss

A smile, a touch, a kiss
It’s you I want to hold
I want you next to me
May I be so bold?
 
My dearest angel mine
You’ve given me your heart
My consuming meditation
I want it all, not part
 
I gaze upon your visage
And always see your form
Imprinted in my mind
Forever keeps me warm
 
Oh my love, you always stir my soul
Every curve and contour soft
Fills me to the full
Of loving memories oft
 
No beauty hidden in shadows
Your magnificence shines bright
A heart filled with caring
You make the world seem right
 
(C) October 2, 2016
Duane Windell Phillips


No comments:

Post a Comment

Munich and Romania

This is the first of a multi-part series based on my observations from a recent Eastern European trip my wife and I took. In each I will sh...