Saturday, February 28, 2015

Hope For Me

Sometimes life drops down so strong
I don’t know where I belong
I blew it time and again
Oh how I need a friend

I am stretching and reaching
What lesson is life teaching?
Will I e’er sing a new song
Now that my strength is gone

Chorus
Lament and cry
I want to die
what foolishness I
have done

I need that magic moment
Where is the special fragment
to my soul sent from on high?
So help me please get by

I’m looking for my power
How I pray for the hour
with all eyes falling on me
I’m what I’m meant to be

Chorus
Lament and cry
wondering why
what foolishness I
have done

Bridge
Power, strength, light, love, and more
Help me reach the shore

Chorus
There’s light ahead
I am not dead
I have hope instead
for me
©2004

No comments:

Post a Comment

Munich and Romania

This is the first of a multi-part series based on my observations from a recent Eastern European trip my wife and I took. In each I will sh...