Monday, February 2, 2015

A Voice Crying Out in the Wilderness



When I decided to start writing in my blog last year, I felt like I would be nothing more than a voice crying out in the wilderness, nn electronic wilderness.  Who will hear a voice in the wilderness?  More than likely only those who are lost.  Since I want to reach people, this is as good of a place as any.  I knew I had things I had to say but also realized that I probably wouldn't have much of an audience.  

I still have words in my heart fighting to break free but I realize that my messages are not for everyone.  While I believe that everyone can take something from what I write, I understand that some people are not ready to hear what I say.  

Nonetheless, I know that when someone is ready, the messages bursting forth will affect your life.  You will pause and reflect on your life and circumstances.  I know that words can be the rain in the deserts of our lives.  They can fill our sails with wind and move us where we need to be moved.  Lord, I am ready.  Speak.  I am listening.  Breathe in me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Munich and Romania

This is the first of a multi-part series based on my observations from a recent Eastern European trip my wife and I took. In each I will sh...