Friday, September 4, 2020

Blind Horizons Review

 Here is a recent review posted about my book Blind Horizons. 


An emotional rollercoaster ride

Blind Horizons takes the reader on a journey of love, emotions and destiny. Slow paced plot with poetic prose makes it a heart-warming read.
The author's writing style and expression is authentic, gripping and vivid. Spellbinding romance grips the reins of you heart and doesn't let go.⁣
The author penned original, relatable and near to life characters. Duane layered his characterization with profound emotional depth.⁣
Blind Horizons is an emotional rollercoaster ride you aren't ready for, the kind of romance that stays with the reader for a long time like a melody that strikes all right cords.⁣
I would give this book 5 stars for the storyline with original setting. Highly recommended to the readers of Romance. ⁣
Looking forward to future works of Duane Windell Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Munich and Romania

This is the first of a multi-part series based on my observations from a recent Eastern European trip my wife and I took. In each I will sh...