Tuesday, December 17, 2019

The Armchair Spaceman

As a former Google+ member, I appreciate the people I befriended.  I say friend because I still feel a genuine connection with many I connected with.  The Armchair Spaceman, aka Tom in Space and Thomas Craig Muir, is one of them. 

With a keen mind for outstanding and thought provoking poetry, Tom also is a master at creating techno music.  Actually, his music is a blend of styles and I'm happy to listen to his music.  It never ceases to capture me and I find my self toe-tapping to the beat of getting into the groove. 

You can find his music at Choon and Soundcloud.  Give him a listen.  You'll be happy you did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Munich and Romania

This is the first of a multi-part series based on my observations from a recent Eastern European trip my wife and I took. In each I will sh...