Monday, October 22, 2018

Shorties: Number 64

Chewing her salad, Brenda swallowed and replied, “Well, I don’t think he would care one way or the other.  I mean, Randy never worries about being on time.” 

“Oh great!  He will never know what hit ‘em.” 

Laughing, Brenda replied, “Not a clue.  He’ll walk…Hey, where did you get your watch?”

Looking at the watch, Karen said, “I got this the other day at Macy’s.  Can you believe the deal I got?  Full price, I would’ve paid over $300.00 but I only paid 25.” 

“What?  Wow!  That’s great!”  Brenda looked at it more closely and Karen undid the latch and handed it to her.  Karen continued, “You know me.  If it isn’t a deal I ain’t buyin’ it.” 

There was silence for a moment as Brenda scrutinized the face and band.  Then she handed it to Karen and returned to the previous conversation.  “My only concern is what to get him.  I mean, it is impossible to buy presents for him.  All he wants is tools but he already has all of them.  He doesn’t like gifty things or clothes.  I just don’t know what to buy for him.”

Karen looked at Brenda with a devilish smile.  Brenda saw the look in Karen’s eyes and asked, “What?  What are you thinkin’?”

“What do men think about all the time?”

“I’m sure you mean besides tools and football.”

Brenda’s face never changed as she smiled and nodded.

“No!”

“Yes.”

“Brenda, no!”

Finally, Karen stopped smiling and with a serious face said, “You know, sleeping with your husband isn’t a sin.  It is allowed.” 

Her mind raced and face flushed.  Finally, Brenda said, “But it isn’t a gift.  I mean sex isn’t a present.”
                                                   
“It is to men.” Karen said with a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Munich and Romania

This is the first of a multi-part series based on my observations from a recent Eastern European trip my wife and I took. In each I will sh...